Sunday 24 September 2023

Uncertainties in my life

                            There has to be certainty in life. Uncertainty is the antithesis of the mind. Mind needs security. Mind equates insecurity with death. Death of the mind will be resisted at all costs by the mind. Hence we see the agitation caused due to perceived insecurity.

 

                        This insecurity expresses itself in the areas of finance, relationships, daily living, etc. Let me consider the aspect which has haunted me the most. The one related to the job market and employability. I don’t know how I got into this conundrum. I definitely know intellectually that I was not in control of my life at any point in life, but the mind hasn’t understood this and is not mature enough currently to understand the gravity of this statement.

 

                        I was caught in the current UPSC exam preparation and lost almost 8 years to this. Again I should not call this lost as nothing is lost or gained here in this world. All is pre-decided. But considering this puny mind that it is, they are lost, for the corporate world, they are certainly lost. 8 years is a huge gap that cannot be justified anywhere in the world. Though now I have a secure job environment currently as the business development manager at Pyramid Valley International Bangalore. But I cannot stay here for long. My wife is pregnant, and will have the child soon after a few months, then she can't stay here, as there are very less facilities here. If she isn’t here then I cannot also reside here permanently. I will have to come and go repeatedly. Can I afford to do this? I don’t know. Then another issue is of the low salary. With the expansion in the family, I will need more funds to satisfy the family needs. I cannot ignore the value richness and happiness that money brings with it.

 

                            Hence there are several reasons as to why I will need to move on next year. But the question is where shall I go. I don’t know currently. Should I opt for a family business back home at Jabalpur? Should I look for data analyst/scientist roles elsewhere? Should I go to Shashi Dhar gowda shoper company for the employment of me and my wife? There are big questions and the answers to which I cannot see currently. Perhaps it is in my best interest to not know them and know only when they appear in front of me.

 

                            The best option is to trust what respected Shri Atmananda, my guru has said, and that is nothing is in my i.e. body-mind control because body and mind are the dead objects of the alive consciousness, hence body-mind cannot know anything. It’s the awareness that knows everything. Then the mind must trust awareness for every answer and not cry for every situation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment