Monday 20 April 2015

SOME CHANGES AND EXPERIENCES

i have been trying to implement certain changes in my lifestyle, structural and procedural changes as we say in academic style. but due to my laziness i have failed everytime. the power of procrastination has always made my resolve of the present 'for the next moment'. overcoming this, i have always craved for. my inner voice always speaks for its affirmative but the monkey having the keys to my procrastination always interrupts in between and takes charge of situations leaving my work 'for the next moment' and me ever frustrated.

escaping this menace was on my priority list. i tried to search videos and texts relating to it, and poeple's views regarding it. i also listened to the ones who successfully overcame this psychological mountain. most were the regular types nothing very authentic, only made for commercial purposes and for self group or individual projection and for being famous. however i dug out a goldmine in the form of a book that exactly explains my problems and ways to overcame that. it also quotes lot of practical examples and lessons from the lives of great people that have amasses huge fortunes and were once the sufferers of this same disease.

i then decided to read and implement the gospels mentioned there as divine principles. however they were not meant to be implemented all at the same time.  i too decided to apply part by part slowly. for it may have the danger of subconscious brain getting passed away by each and not internalizing any. when you throw everything at the same time the worth of individuality and its effectiveness decreases. and i did not want that. i wanted to extract as much as possible from that book.

the one thing that i would like to mention here that i have started is about the 5 am club, that i have joined recently. from past 4 days i daily wake up at 5 am or around. i know its early days but i have made a start. it is significant in itself. without that book -that stimulated that desire in me- i would never have the inner power to overcome that same laziness and procrastination. i have also decided to run and jog at 5 am. this time is apt for it. the surroundings are cool and calm, there is not much rush, its quiet and perfect for caressing the nature's body. it has some added advantages of giving a purpose to leave the bed. imagine just opening the eyes tying the shoe laces and then leaving for running. but it has to be made as a practice, otherwise it can degenerate. i'll try my best to be regular.

the other change is about the FAITH that i bring in my attitude and inside me. the POWER OF FAITH i shall describe to you in my next account, for this one is just about the introduction to distinct changes. the other regular posts i shall be posting -as best as i can- will be about the inner psychological feelings that have erupted or slept due to these changes in my lifestyle. till then goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment