Sunday 26 April 2015

INTRODUCTION TO SELF MORTEM

writing here now, i dedicate this blog post to my self interrogation. all my posts relating to self inquiry will henceforth be displayed under this blog. this blog will be post mortem as well as ante mortem of the psychology and philosophy of mine. i would like to cut through the deepest thoughts, desires, reasons for them, drives for them and what i achieve if any, either positive or negative and infer about myself. its highly scientific method of understanding psychology and philosophy, but i am helpless as the world has only taught me the way of science.

this will be a highly personal affair as it will witness encounter me and my self not myself. the self has a different meaning here as to what people usually perceive in common. here it means the driver of your chariot of which the sense organs constitute the horses. well wait wait, i am not going here into much philosophy of the advaita or of the dvita. here i would be using simple language understandable to common brain.

i would also be listing out the headings as a type of questions that will encompass the whole story. the questions which i ask myself will constitute the whole topic. and mind you these are no simple questions. prima facie they look very common and simple to answer, but one deceives only herself by ignoring and passing by these questions. understanding these questions will make people understand their own personality.

in this fast pace world of whatsapp, facebook and other click and deliver type of functionings, perhaps people have forgotten the basic instinct of human mind to search for peace. all this hullabaloo has enmeshed humans into a labyrinthic maze. in this process humans have alienated from the whole organic understandings. love and hate happen like they are some toys that are bought and sold. everything is just so materialistic. infact even humans are now bought and sold -and that is happening from a long time now, for some thousands of years when the human mind got corrupted with greed and money pleasures-. 

i have never cared for such questions till i picked up my citta (a sanskrit word, called hosh in hindi, but couldnt translate it in english, it may be consciousness but that would be too vague and misplaced considering i plan to talk about the consciousness in its pure sense). i have come along the world of books in recent months and i have to admit that they are a world of treasure, only if selection is done wisely and with definite purpose. my search was accidental, and it opened to me a new world. then after a few months books became my best friends and only friends too, for i had virtually been cut off with friend world of mine. of course tv and internet still exist in my world and take up a huge space inside. part of my struggle with the above idiot boxes is my excessive indulgence with them. and i hipe that books help me to fend off my these useless indulgences, and i have somewhat removed them by decreasing the amount of their daily rituals. they are not only useless and take your time but also create excess entropy in your brain that prevents brain to learn for useful stuffs.

i should perhaps reserve the intricacies of questionnaires for the future. this blog was just meant to give introduction. look i again flew away with the wind. nevermind, till it brings something productive i will not complain. some exciting times shall await me. till then adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment